Monday, September 30, 2013

A Week?!!?!

Didn't realize that it's been so long since I have written.  Although last week was hell, I am hoping that this week will be better.

Last week I learned my lesson in snooping and not having full trust in people, namely Dr. C.  And because of it, it caused a rift that has me in a downward spiral.  I have cut, I have binged and purged, I have done almost every harmful thing possible to my body and my spirit.  And now I am trying to climb out of that pit.  It's a long climb up, and it doesn't make me happy.

Although, different from other times I have generally "tanked", I did NOT stop my medications this time.  And I think that was a great help, that even when I was emotionally falling apart, I still had the medicinal support behind me.

This past week was also my birthday, and while it was fine, I think that I was expecting a bit more from my Family or Origin, and was very disappointed.  Now, that's on me, not them.  I cannot expect people who don't talk to me on a regular basis to wish me well, but it still stung that they couldn't even Facebook it.  In fact, I am just about to the point that I am ready to let them go from Facebook.  It's counter-productive for me to keep looking at the pages of people who I am more than likely never going to be friends with again, so why keep torturing myself?  This is certainly not something I will do today, but might make for some good conversation with Dr. C.....

No comments:

Post a Comment