Sunday, July 7, 2013

Slow Day

It's Sunday and, as usual, things are calm in our house.  No one was out of jammies before noon, Little A took a good, long nap, L and Big A got to go to Toys R Us to spend birthday gift cards.  J has now taken all three kids on a walk in the forest, and I get to relax before the whirlwind of evening activities start.

I am sad that I am out of episodes of Army Wives to watch, but I have started to stream Sister Wives through Netflix.  It's an addiction, I know, but it's so much fun to watch someone else's story and see what goes on in their lives.  It's like being a Peeping Tom, but doing it legally.

I am sad, however, because tomorrow my cousin will be giving birth to her second child.  And because of the division in the family, I won't be there to see the baby.  I am sure that I will see pictures via Facebook, but it's really not the same.  Some days this whole "alienation" thing really bugs me, like when things like this are happening.  I grew up with my cousins like we were siblings, and now because 1 person in my family had an issue with my depression, everyone has had to choose sides, and I have been left alone; abandoned by all the people who I have thought loved me throughout the years. 

Not a lot else to say...tomorrow is back to the comfortable schedule of the work-week, nanny will be here, the kids will play all morning and swim all afternoon, then pass out after dinner.  I do have an appointment with Dr. H this week which is good because since I have stopped the Latuda (it causes severe stomach cramps) I am able to see that the Wellbutrin does not do enough on it's own.  I also have an appointment with Dr. C, which could be interesting.  Last night, I might have had a few shots of Tequila Rose and then I might have accidentally texted her instead of J, stating that I was ready for more shots...don't think that's going to go over real well.  It is what it is, and I am sure that I will survive.

Good night for now, if anything interesting happens I will be sure to come back and tell you all about it!

No comments:

Post a Comment